- 2 Way Integration - Full
Features of the Integration
- 1 Way: Sync Room/Rental Information, Future Reservations (Room Allocation, Reservation Dates, Guest Name, Contact Information, Number of Guests)
- 1 Way: Sync Payment for Stay (Total Accommodation) Information to Duve
- 1 Way: Sync PMS Notes to Duve
- 2 Way - Basic: Sync Back Contact Information (Email Address & Phone Number) to the contact fields on the Guest Profile
- 2 Way - Basic: Add a Note with the Pre Check-in summary to the Notes section of the PMS
- 2 Way - Full: Sync back Payment for Stay record to the Guest Folio
- 2 Way - Full: Sync back purchases of upsell services to the Guest Folio
- 2 Way - Full: Upload Guest Documents (E-Signature & ID/Passport Upload) to Guest Profile
- 2 Way - Full: Sync back Companion Profiles
Each reservation that has completed a Pre Check-in will be marked RED on the Arrivals page. The column for Pre Check-in will also be :
On the Arrivals page, you will be able to see comments about guests that have submitted payments through Duve. Both Additional holds and Payment for stay will be shown in a comment.
If an Additional hold is collected, the hold will be taken with the Night Process (on Arrival day at 3am). Another comment will come through to Optima if hold was successful or failed.
Information that is updated by Duve's Pre Check-in:
- Guest Category on Reservation page - updated Phone Number and Email Address
- Guest Profile is updated with Personal Data
- Mobile Phone, Email Address always
- Passport, DOB, Address (if added to Pre Check-in questions)
- DOB will NOT be asked in the Pre Check-in if the Date of Birth is already added to the Optima Guest Profile
Billing Comments will be updated in Reservation Comments ^
- Pre Check-in Summary gets updated in the Guest Comments section
Guest Billing (if enabled)
Payment For Stay
If any payments for stay are completed through the Duve Pre Check-in, payment is updated in the folio:
If the guest is a Room Voucher guest, no payment for stay information will flow to Duve and the guest will not be required to pay for their room charges. If the guest has two folios (agent and guest), all the extras will be listed under the Guest Folio as long as the agreement is that the guest is responsible for them.
Comments shown in Duve in the Notes section
Comments that the additional hold was taken or failed will appear in the Comments of the Reservation.
Additional holds must be charged in Duve. If the Additional hold is charged, it will update the Guest Folio and balance the folio to zero balance due.
To charge the Additional hold, open the guest's reservation in Duve & click 'Process Payment'. This is a one time charge, so you can only charge up to and including the amount that was taken in the hold.
It can be enabled that the Guest will also be able to use their additional hold in the Checkout to settle their bill if there is a balance on their account.
Both ways will satisfy the balance of the guest's folio.
The Host has the option to setup Upsells Under "Hotel Bill" or "By credit card".
By Credit Card: Duve will push the transaction to the Special Services section and also push it to Folio simultaneously.
Add to Hotel Bill: Only pushed to the Special service section until Night Process. After night process it will show on the folio.
Add to Hotel Bill - Special Service Section:
Add to Hotel Bill - Folio (before Night Process takes place):
After Night Process the special service is added as a debit (-) on the guest folio.
510-Rooms availability (per month/year)
513-Rooms report (include numbers and total amount)
- When a guest profile is synced from Optima with DOB and Nationality, the Online Check-in will not ask the question if the custom question is set up to the main guest or for their companions.