Duve recognizes the need to track and use all the data collected from guests. The Analytics page offers a seamless data export feature. Hosts can now effortlessly retrieve an inclusive report straight from the analytics page and sent directly to their email.
Note: Please note that the Export is only supported at the moment for a one month period only.
How to Set It Up:
- Navigating the Analytics Page: By entering the analytics page, hosts can see the new addition - the "Export" button.
- Initiating the Export: Simply click on the "Export" button. Depending on the data size and export duration:
- The button will display "Exporting" with a loader, and the CSV will automatically download to your local computer. In case there is a lot of data and it takes over 5 seconds, A popup titled "Export" will appear, informing you that a download link will be dispatched to your email due to the extended export duration.
- Viewing the CSV Report: The exported CSV is named following the format: "Analytics_company name_export date". For example, "Analytics_DuveHotel_01022023".
- It presents multiple tabs, such as "Properties" (which provides a general report overview) and nine dedicated metric tabs.
- Each metrics tab categorizes the data efficiently. For instance, there are columns for the metric name, its description, the value, and a monthly trend (for monthly reports).
- For metrics that contain multiple values, cells present the metric name and information for each option totally.
The email with all the information will be sent directly to your inbox.
The file will be divided into tabs according to the Analytics page and the sections on the page
Value = the amount/number
Monthly Trend = percentage out of 100%