Opera users can now add additional information from the PMS. When set up, Opera's User Defined fields will sync into Duve's reservation details.
Only Supported for Opera 5 on Prem PMS
Start by creating Additional Fields in Duve
How to set up Additional Fields per Reservations - see Help Article Additional Fields for Reservations and Rentals
How to set up the fields in Opera:
Go to Opera and add your user-defined fields table.
- Click on the "Add new" button to create new additional fields.
- After creating a field, you will have the option to add the PMS ID to that field.
- The additional field view will be in a table that presents the additional field name and the additional field ID:
After adding the User Defined Fields, edit those fields by clicking on them. Once the fields are saved, they will be constantly live-synced from the Opera to the designated reservation's additional fields.
How to set up the Additional fields in Duve's Connect&Sync page:
- Enter your Opera connection in the 'Connect&Sync' page
- At the bottom of the page, you will find the "Additional Fields Mapping" section.
- In order to add additional fields, press on the "Add new" button.
- Add the Additional field and the PMS ID (name of the User Defined Field in Opera)
- Make sure that all fields' IDs are aligned with the fields in Opera: