Live Availability for Room Upgrades
Duve will query the PMS directly for a live availability of the rooms in a hotel to give an accurate view of current availability for Room Upgrades. It gives access to know all availability including out of order rooms, blocked rooms etc. Live availability is currently available only for Opera 5 & Optima 1. Live availability is not automated, it is available upon request and requires additional set up.
Connection Set Up:
- Contact the GOC department with a request to connect to Duve (agent). The GOC department will guide you through the connection process. After verifying and signing, they will give you the hotel code. Please transfer the hotel code to Duve in order to finish the connection process.
- Create a special service in Optima for the Room Upgrade. Push the payment for the upgrade to the folio/generate a balance in the folio if you have chosen that the guest is not required to pay in advance.
- Note: if you set the guest not to pay in advance, we will push the upgrade to the system, but the line in the folio will only form after night process, like the rest of the activity in the folio.
- Note: if you do not create a special service, the room upgrade will work, but it will not be reflected in Optima.
- Please follow the construction of the special service in the photo below including the checkboxes and the service code. If not, the mapping will not be created and nothing will be pushed into Optima.
Contact your account manager in Duve so that Duve can start the verification process with Silverbyte. The process includes making sure the account is properly connected and that everything will work properly.