- Date of birth
- Document issue date
How to Set It Up
In Custom Questions, a new toggle has been added to allow hosts to choose to display data already collected in the PMS. By default, the toggle will be turned on for all accounts (both new and existing), ensuring that all fields are visible by default.
Regardless of the pre-existence of guest data in Optima or Opera PMS, Duve will now consistently display basic and custom questions to both the main booker and their companions in case the host enables the toggle. After any modifications, Duve will re-sync the new data back to the Optima or Opera PMS.
This configuration can be turned off per Custom Question.
- When the toggle is enabled, Duve will show the questions and answers for the main booker and companions if the value could be pulled by the PMS
- In the Pre Check-in, the custom questions will present the answers as well. The guest can confirm the answer or update them if they wish.
- When the toggle is disabled, in case there is an answer already, Duve won't show the values again.
- In the Pre Check-in, the guest will not see any pre-populated data and they have to fill in the field in order to advance to the next step.
Tips & Tricks
- Regularly review and update guest information to maintain accuracy and improve guest management processes.