- In order to enable this feature in Duve, kindly reach out to Duve Support
- Hosts need to have an IC+ plan in Stripe in order to enable this feature. To check the plan, you may reach out to Stripe Support or check the fees on your reports.
- You must have a Stripe account connected to Duve
- Additional Fees: There will be additional fees for this feature, payable by the host, and it will be considered as an extra add-on.
For more details to set up the Security Deposit, see our Help Center article > Security Deposit
Identifying whether your Stripe account is enabled for IC+
You will be able to identify whether your Stripe account is IC+ enabled depending on the fees calculated for your transactions.
To review your Stripe IC+ fees, please follow these steps:
- Navigate to the Payments fees tab of your Financial Reports suite, and select the date range you’d like to review
- Download the Transaction-level report. We recommend using, at a minimum, the “Default” data columns, but you may add any others if desired
Once downloaded, open the report in Excel or a similar data analytics application
Filter fee_category = stripe_fee
The remaining rows will fall into one of two fee_names: volume_fee and per_auth_fee. The volume_fee is the percentage component of your IC+ pricing, while the per_auth_fee is the fixed component. In other words, if your card payments pricing was IC+ 0.45% & $0.20, the volume_fee would show as 0.0045 (0.45% expressed as an integer), and the per_auth_fee would show as 0.2.
- Filter fee_category = stripe_fee