This article explains the steps required to integrate Duve with your Escapia account. In order to begin, you have an active Duve account.
How to Connect your Duve Account to Escapia
After registration, please complete the steps below:
Fill in your account name and info and paste the following text into the correct field
Subject: Partner Connection for Duve via HSAPI and add Duve to ENET.
Text: Please connect the partner Duve via HSAPI to my account. Please add Duve as a network partner in EscapiaNet. My Duve Contact is: Duve Support Team: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Enable Duve and set permissions
Once your request has been completed by HomeAway (24-48 hours), log into your Escapia dashboard and add Duve as a partner, then give the necessary permissions.
- Navigate to the VRBO Partner Page:
On the Edit Permissions, please grant access to the following:
- Check “Can Access Unit Addresses” and “can access door codes” at the top.
2. Enable the following methods:
3. Choose properties to include in the Duve through EscapiaNET
- In Escapia navigate to: Admin >Setup >EscapiaNET > Join Escapia NET. You may have to agree to the terms and conditions at this point.
- Go to Admin > Setup > EscapiaNET > Network Partners to display the Network Partners page. Make sure the check box to the left of Duve is selected.
- Click Admin > Setup > EscapiaNET > Unit Distribution to display the Unit Distribution page.
- Find Duve in the List and choose “Unit Distribution”. In the unit list, you can click to the left of the Unit Code to expand the unit’s available partners.
- Choose Duve for each property you would like to include in the feed.