This article explains the steps required to integrate Duve with your Misterbooking account.
We will inform you about all the details that sync from Misterbooking to Duve.
How to Connect your Duve Account to Misterbooking
On the Connect & Sync page, Add a New source and select 'Misterbooking'.
Once you add a new source and click "Misterbooking" you will be able to fill in your Misterbooking
credentials - Client ID, Client secret, and Hotel ID.
After adding the credentials, the sync will update and you will be able to see what we pull and the last sync date and time
What do we sync?
We sync the details that exist in the PMS, such as:
- Room Name, Room Type, Room Number, and Floor
- Max number of guests, Number of beds, toilets
- Reservation Dates, Room Allocation (or Room Type allocation)
- Contact information (Name, Phone Number, email address
- Country by phone is pulled from the country code of the phone number
- Booking Source
- Plan Type
- Payment For Stay
- Reservation statuses (from the PMS)
- Confirmed, Checked-in (In House), Checked-out (Post Stay), Canceled
You're Done! ✅
You will be able to view your property and reservation information and start using Duve.