This article explains the steps required to integrate Duve with your Hostify account. In order to begin, you must have an Active Duve account.
How to set it up?
After registration, please complete the steps below:
1. Generate a Duve API key & ID.
After completing the Duve registration steps and selecting Hostify as your PMS, click on the connect button. You will then be redirected to the settings page.
2. Copy your API key and account ID
Once you are redirected to the settings page, you will need to scroll down to the connect & sync section, then click on the new Hostify source row in order to view and copy the API Key and account ID.
3. Paste the details in your Hostify account
Next, login to your Hostify account. Go to Apps -> Duve. Add the copied API Key and Account id keys and save Changes.
In your Hostify account, go to the listings tab and select from the drop-down option listings which you would like to sync to Duve.
Once you have completed the steps above, you will need to enable the 2 way integration
4. Enable the 2-way integration
In order to enable the 2-way integration, go back to your Duve account.
- Go to Settings —>General tab —> Connect & Sync section
- Click on Duve connect Source
- On the Webhooks section, click +Add new
- In the Endpoint URL fields, add the following link:https://webhooks.hostify.com/wishbox/webhook
- Add the events you would want to receive in Hostify, for example, when your guests complete the pre-Check-in, upload documents, etc. Then click Save.
Once these steps are completed, your Hostify and Duve accounts will be synced, and you can start using Duve. You will be able to see all your properties in the room/rental page and the reservation information on the reservation page).