Hosts can now add a new type of block to their posts, named 'Button', aimed at ensuring smooth redirection for guests to a specific URL or page.
How to set it Up?
After Clicking the block, add your Button Text and Link URL
The 'Link to' field supports all dynamic parameters.
The power of the "Button" lies in its flexibility. Upon being clicked by a guest, different actions are triggered based on the type of link embedded:
- Motion: Launches a video layer for guests to view in the Guest App.
- QR Code: Opens a bottom sheet displaying the QR code.
- Posts: Directly navigates the guest to the page.
- Upsell: Guests are guided to the upsell page to view the offer
- Other links: Any external or unspecified link will open in a new browser tab, ensuring guests don’t navigate away from the app entirely.
- String text/Dynamic Parameter with no link: The button will act as a design element, where the guest can tap it but the button will not respond.