- The hotel/technician assigned to the hotel will contact Vostio - ASSA ABLOY Licensing department to acquire a mobile key license (this contains the link from visionline to your credential services tenant account). The technician will take care of updating the visionline.
- Purchase the mobile key license from Assa Abloy with the provider ‘Servi Smart Solutions’
- Once the mobile key is bought from the AssaAbloy side, the connection will be able to be established in Duve.
- On your Visionline server, the Assa Abloy technician must create a seperate system manager operator for ServiSmart For Example:
- UserID: servismart
- Password (Example): service.duve1234
- Log in to Vostio Portal and click the toggle on the top left
Select 'Integration' on the left list - Click "Create Credentials" on the bottom right
Name it as you wish and click 'Create credentials'
Download the Credentials and open the file
Retrieve the username and password is retrieved
- Go to Settings -> Key Providers and add Vostio as a new key provider
- Enter the Username and password from the downloaded file
- Go to the Rooms/ Rentals page in your Duve account and go into each Room/ Rental and assign each key to the corresponding Room under Key Provider.
- When the key is confirmed, the field will be Blue.
1. Ensure BLE is enabled on all doors
- Click on the ”Cog” icon up in the righthand corner.
- Go to “Door templates”.
- Select the door template you wish to modify.
- Change the “BLE module” from “Disable” to “Enable”