If you would like to setting up Webhooks for events occuring in Duve, please contact Duve Support.
How to set up Webhooks:
Go to the Webhooks page in your Duve account, under Settings > Advanced.
Please create a webhook URL in your CRM where you would like to send your Duve Webhooks, for example, Zapier.
When you click "Create" you will be able to select the event from the dropdown ➝
Events to be notified about:
- Reservation Created - When a Reservation is created in Duve
- Reservation Status Updated - When the Reservation is changed to another status
- Online Check-in Status - Can be configured to when Online Check-in status is either updated or done
- Online Check-out Status - Can be configured to when Online Checkout status is either updated or done
- Order Status - Can be configured to when Order is either created, refunded or cancelled
- Guest Document is uploaded - When the guest uploads a document either from the Guest App or Online Check-in, a webhook for each document
- Guest App opened - When the guest opens the Guest App link
After selecting an event, you can add optional conditions as well and configure the trigger ➝
Add the Webhook URL in the 'Endpoint URL' section. Then, select which parameters you would like to include in each webhook under 'Data Points'.
Add the Webhook URL in the 'Endpoint URL' section and select which events you would like to send webhooks for.
Note: If your CRM requires authentication, please add Headers to your Webhooks setup so that the information is sent correctly.