We're excited to announce that the open beta of Motion is now available! Introducing Motion, a new way to boost engagement with personalized videos.
Motion uses dynamic parameters to create personalized videos, and incorporates call-to-actions that are relevant to a specific stage in the guest journey. While allowing you to visually promote your brand, Motion will also significantly enhance guest engagement.
For the initial release, we offer a pre-arrival video template to encourage guests to perform online check-ins. Over the next few months, we'll be rolling out more templates, catering to various stages of the guest journey, as well as more customization capabilities when creating the videos themselves.
- Visual Style: Choose a visual style that aligns with your brand's identity, ensuring an appealing presentation.
- Background Music: Select a soundtrack that sets the right mood for your video, enhancing its impact on your guests.
How to set it Up?
Go to the Motion Settings
- Choose your Motion's Visual Style: Modern or Classic
- Choose your Background Music from our Gallery
- Uplifting Classic
- Bossa Melody Snapshot
- Vivacious Rock Pop
- Groovy Soul Vibe
- Bohemian Strings Jazz
- Tropical Reggaeton Pulse
- Featured Gallery Section: This section allows hosts to set the context of their video by selecting from various preset scenes related to their property.
- Wellness center
- Kids Club
- City Center
- Business Center
Image Upload: For a unique video experience, hosts can add up to three of their own photos to be embedded within the video. The images will appear at the end of the video.
Video Preview options: As hosts make selections and changes, the video preview will update in real time, providing a glimpse of the final video before sending it to guests.
Where Will You Find Motion?
- Add it to your emails via the Email Editor
- Send the video via Dynamic parameters
- Add the dynamic parameter in the Guest-App
- Email Editor - Hosts can add the "Motion" option to the main drop-down menu in the image block. In case the host uses the motion image type Duve will display the video as a GIF.
Preview of the Motion Video in the Email Editor
The Guest Experience