Duve offers integration to Adyen payment provider to enable guest billing, upsells and pre-authorization during the guest experience journey.
- Immediate Payment
- Payment for stay
- Preauthorization for Additional Hold (Hotels only)
- Money can be held for a specific amount of time based on the customer's agreement with Adyen
- Immediate Payment
Duve does not Support:
- Security Deposit.
- Note: Adyen customers can add Adyen but the security deposit is charged via the Duve Stripe account. Any collection of the security deposit amount are sent to the Adyen account via Duve Stripe account
How to Set it up?
Perform the following steps to enable the Duve-Adyen integration.
The setup steps described here should be performed in the following order.
Generate Adyen API credentials
- Login to your Adyen account (https://authn-live.adyen.com/)
- Go to the Sidebar menu and click on the Top Left
- Click on a connected Merchant Account
- In the menu sidebar, navigate to Developers->API credentials
- Click on “Create new credential.”
- Choose “Web service user” and click on “Create credential”
- Add in the Description "Integration user for Duve Integration" for easy identification
- On the “Configure API credential” page, which auto-opened, find the “API key” under the “Authentication” section
- Copy the API key and save it, as it won’t be available later
Click Save to save the API key as a whole.
To find the API URL
Go to Settings > Developers> API URL. On this page you will see a prefix such as "9f26f6b7ffc45aa3f-DuveHotel"
How to Set up the Adyen integration in Duve
- Login to your Duve account (https://frontdesk.duve.com)
- Navigate to Settings->Billing->Your Plan
- Under “Collect credit card payment,” click on “Enable with” and select Adyen
- Paste the API key copied earlier into the “API KEY ID” field
- Paste the API URL in the Prefix section
- Fill in the merchant account name
- Click on “Connect” to enable the integration
- Once the connection is successful, you'll see that Adyen integration is enabled.
- Copy the “Adyen webhook URL”
** Register for notifications from Adyen
- Login to your Adyen account
- Navigate to Developers->Webhooks
- Click on the “Webhook” button to create a new webhook
- Click the “Add” button on the “Standard notification” option.
- On the opened page, expand the General->Server configuration and copy the “Adyen webhook URL” copied earlier from Duve into the URL input:
- Click on Apply and then “Save Changes”
- Click on “Test configuration” to validate the connection was successful