Last updated: February 12, 2024:
- Create push notifications to your mobile device and/or email notifications for any mentions in the Communication Hub or any tasks you were assigned to in Frontdesk.
- Edit topics to be rated in the online check-out Customize what you want guests to rate about your property. Choose from over 20 options including check-in process, value for money, staff responsiveness and so much more! See all the options in your settings, here.
- Set a minimum star rating threshold: Specify what you consider as a low average rating (from 1-5 stars) to prompt for detailed feedback only on experiences that don't meet your excellence bar.
- [Mews ONLY] You can now add the 'last stay' and 'Number of total stays' as a condition.
- Marketplace suppliers can now use Webhooks through Duve Connect to trigger product purchases and details.
- Release of Digital Room Directory.
- You can now set time ranges for when early check-in and late check-out products will be available for purchase, offering a greater control over those upselling opportunities.
- In the Email Pro builder, you can now decide how you want the two-block layout to appear - either side-by-side or stack.
- With the new Hex code color picker support, you can personalize guest-facing elements to match the brand tone.
- Trigger 'live folio' sync when 'total price' dynamic parameter is used, ensuring guests always see the correct pricing.
- [OHIP Only] We now create companion profiles
- [Opera 6.5 Only] For early arrivals, we are populating the 'Specials' field, with the guest ETA
- [SIHOT Only] Supporting 2-way syncing of payments.
- SmartReply DuveAI now translates suggestions for responses. Both the guest and the host will see the answer in their language, according to preferences, regardless of the source (post/upsell) language.
- You can now set canned responses for different brands that are managed under one account.
- [SIHOT] We now offer a 2-way integration with SIHOT.
- [HostAway] We now support a 2-way integration with HostAway and can also sync all manual communications to and from AirBnB and Bookings.com into Duve's Communication Hub.
- [Beds24] We now support syncing all manual communications to and from AirBnB and Bookings.com into Duve's Communication Hub.
- [Stripe] For customers on Stripe's IC+ Pricing you can now extend the security hold capture from 7 days to 30 days. For more information, click here.
- [OHIP] You can now create automated alerts in OHIP for when guests have performed a partial check-in through Duve.
- We have a new condition for scheduled messages for whether or not a guest's phone number exists.
- [Opera & Optima] You can now show pre-populated values in the check-in's custom questions, syncing any changes to the entire guest profiles
- You can now allow guests to place orders during off-market times, including the next available day, or prevent guests from placing orders during those times.
- [Opera] We now support dynamic room upgrade pricing, syncing Opera's real-time prices based either on the original rate or the current one.
- We've revamped the 'My Orders' screen in the guest app to include an overview of the guest's latest orders (including free and paid services, room upgrades, and transportation).
- [Guesty] The Communication Hub now supports full 2-way communication between Duve and AirBnB.
- We now fully integrate with SaltoKS online keys
- [Mews] Both pre-check-in status and pre-check-in summary notes are pushed as notes
- [Opera] 'Guest title' field syncs, for both the booker and the guests, in addition to supporting it as a dynamic parameter.
- We've improved the library for dynamic parameters. You can now search for a specific parameter, or search by topic when using dynamic parameters across any guest app content or communications.
- Section deletion in the guest app has been revamped, highlighting how many hidden posts are within each section, preventing users from accidentally deleting seemingly empty sections.
- You can now use limit guest app posts and scheduled communications based on 'additional fields'
- When using Webhooks - the 'Order status' trigger now includes a room number, so third-party task management software can be fully integrated.
- We've added a new trigger for scheduled message for 'Assigned room status changed'
- [Opera 5 ONLY] You can now sync room status and special requests. See more here.
- You can now add GIFs in your Scheduled Emails as well as Guest App posts. See more here.
- You can now use dynamic parameters in Email subject lines. See more here.
- You can now import posts in bulk to your guest app - helping hotel groups move from individual accounts to accounts with multiple brands. Learn more here.
- You can now export data from the Analytics page to a CSV file.
- We've introduced 6 new email templates that help you more efficiently create scheduled emails, including: Confirmation emails, Arrival Messages, Room upgrade offers, Pre-arrival upsell promotions, Pre-check-out reminders, Post-stay review requests
- You can now add buttons within a post of your guest app. Read more here.
- We've added more specifications to timing of scheduled messages - you can now schedule messages 15, 30, and 45 minutes before/after the check-in/check-out hour. Read more here.
- Duve now supports all Onity versions that support direct keys. Read more here.
- We now integrate with Enzo Systems allowing guests to easily dispense keys on their own at your property. Read more here.
- [Medialog ONLY] We sync room upgrade data to and from Medialog.
- [Mews ONLY] We now sync in rate plans and market segment from Duve to allow you to include them in Duve's filters and conditions.
- We've released the beta for Motion - a new way to engage with guests via personalized videos that can be embedded into communications or into the Guest App
- We've released the closed beta for SmartReply - AI-generated response suggestions to incoming guest messages.
- We've changed the logic of access codes and wifi information so that you can enable releasing of these codes across all communication channels based on new pre-defined visibility settings. See more here.
- [Adyen] Support the ability to delay the capture in Adyen, of “Required approval” upsells, until host approved the upsell.
- [OHIP] You can now sync into Duve accommodation packages that include sub-packages (such as breakfast package) and calculate it as part of the accommodation price.
- [OHIP] Enhanced the method of syncing the 'Room upgrade' packages back to OHIP - it's now applied to all nights and not only the first night.
- We've released SmartPriority by DuveAI. See more here.
- Now you can require unique email addresses in the online check-in for reservations with more than 1 guest.
- You can now customize the cover image in the Guest App by rentals or by room type. See more here.
- You can now preview the Guest App by scanning a QR code or share the preview by copying the preview link. Read more here.
- We've significantly improved performance of our mobile key integrations with Assa Abloy and Dormakaba.
- You can now add upsells from your product range directly in scheduled emails. See more here.
- [Optima] We now support Optima's companion API to push booker and companion details into Optima.
- [BUG] Orders in Mews - Resolved bug where cancelled orders (by guests) are not been refunded.
[Bug] Resolved bug where the guest replies WhatsApp message is undelivered to the host.
- [Dormakaba] In addition to mobile keys, we now support managing and accessing e-codes through Duve. See more here.
- [Optima] - We now support live availability to allow room upgrades to sell easier and more efficiently.
- [Mews] We're syncing orders as a product and not service - more details here. Plus, you can now display room upgrades based on booked room type.
- We've enhanced email capabilities to support custom background colors for content blocks, auto-translations on initial save, and sending email templates manually from the communication hub.
- We have a new validation process in the online check-in ensuring that guests do not submit duplicate information for reservations with multiple guests.
- You can now choose to hide access codes in the arrival emails - see more here.
- We began the gradual release of Duve's new Guest App - see more details here.
- [Mews ONLY] We are syncing orders as a product and not as a service - more details here.
- New Marketplace suppliers: Add-on service offering in-house medical assistance in Israel; Delivery of e-scooters or e-bikes directly to hotels or apartments in Paris; Food delivery of pre-made meals in the UK.
- We now support connecting to Vostio by Assa Abloy, their cloud-based solution for room access. This expands our portfolio of mobile key support, and offers customers a more flexible connection process. More information can be found here.
You can now connect your SaltoKS account and pull access codes into Duve! To connect SaltoKS, please reach out to Duve's Support team. More information here.
We've made two key improvements to our Opera Cloud integration via OHIP to enable hoteliers to better manage revenue streams:
Upsell package types (rather than fixed amounts) to allow for more efficient tracking of the upsells that generate the most revenue. See more here.
Tax breakdowns in the folio (US only) to make it easier for hoteliers to understand price breakdowns and manage financials.
- We integrate with Vitrea Smart Home to provide guests with the comfort of controlling their room from the Guest App by allowing them to open doors, switch lights on/off, and control the AC and room temperature.
We've improved our live availability syncing with your Optima, Opera and OHIP so that your guests will be presented with room upgrades according to their booked room type. Read more here.
- We now integrate with Thais PMS.
You can now connect your third-party apps with Duve through Duve Connect so that you can populate additional fields from the third parties into any communication channel within Duve. *This is a paid feature. See more here.
- New email capabilities are now available via Settings>Scheduled Messages. Read more here.
- You can now create dynamic pricing for your upsells, by charging a percentage of you accomodation price rather than a fixed price.
- Customize your own branded URL to be reflected in the guest app links, pre-check-in links, pre-check-out links, and frontdesk.
- We've added an addition 15 types of logs in the reservation page related to reservation field updates, message monitoring, payment updates, and guest & reservation status.
- [Opera] We now sync the marketing source from Opera to be used in message conditions or in dynamic parameters.
- [Optima] We now sync membership type from Optima to be used in message conditions or in dynamic parameters.
- [Medialog] We now sync the plan type from Medialog to be used in message conditions or in dynamic parameters.
- Support a new Number format for the Faroe Islands (+298)
- We've released the online check-in email editor allowing hosts to either use Duve's template or customize their own pre-check-in emails.
- We've added a new condition for messaging limitations via Duve: hosts can now limit communications based on whether or not an upsell has been purchased.
- We now have a 1-way integration Sihot PMS
- [Mews] We now sync back room upgrades
- [OHIP] We now sync back estimated time of arrival information
- We added support for Romanian language
- We've added another improvement to brand customization by allowing different currencies per brands in the online check-in
- We now offer support for SaltoKS, allowing hosts to easily send access codes to guests via Duve.
- [OHIP only] Duve now saves Worldwine credit card tokens and pushes them back to Opera cloud via OHIP
- [Pelecard only] We now log payment errors for transactions made via Pelecard and send automated notifications to appropriate parties. Notifications can be set up in the notification center under PSP email notifications
You can now offer guests refunds based on fixed amounts, rather than only percentages, for payments made via credit card.
- [OHIP only] Pre-check-in summaries are now being pushed back as alerts
- [OHIP only] Duve now syncs pre-authorization payments with Opera cloud via OHIP.
- [Hostify, MrAlfred, Rentlio, & ResHarmonics only] Hosts will be able to use custom fields that are being synced into Duve as dynamic fields in communications.
- We improved the automated confirmation emails that are sent to guests once they request a late check-out or custom upsell that require your approval.
- Group account customization - you can now have verified domains per brand
- Group account customization - you can now create unique prefixes for all links throughout the guest journey allowing all links throughout the guest journey to show the brand's name rather than the group.
- Users with Manager or Agent permissions can define which responses to custom questions contain sensitive information in order to hide that information from specific users.
- [Mews only] We now automatically push back data that we collect in the pre-check-in for each profile, enabling you to easily publish the information in police reports. Please note, this does not mean that reports are compiled and sent automatically, you are simply receiving this information to Mews, making it easier for you to create police reports.
- [Opera On Premise only] We are now pushing back the variable 'RTC' to the dynamic parameters on Opera On Prem to allow you to display either originally reserved room type to guests.
- [Optima only] We added the 'Booked Room Type' dynamic parameter to guidebook posts.
- We now offer the ability to assign unique phone numbers to each brand, allowing for SMS and WhatsApp messages to be linked with specific numbers for each brand.
- When clicking on the pre-check-in link and logging in via phone number, the default area code has been changed from USA to the host's area code.
- Customize the preview format for message sent to guests through the guest app chat - choose from: no preview, banner, or popup. To customize the preview format, go to Settings> Communications> Pre-scheduled Messages.
- [Guesty PMS only] - Hosts using Guesty as a PMS now receive information on when users have completed pre-check-in. The custom field that will be pushed back: duve_pre_check_in_done
- We've added a disable toggle under Settings > Guest Billing so that you can disable the option for guests to split payments for sub-reservations. When disabled, the main reservation holder will be required to pay for all associated sub-reservations.
- You can now send emails from the Communication Hub. Read more.
- We now have a one-way integration with Misterbooking PMS
- We've improved performance for the Analytics so that data can be loaded quicker, especially for large group accounts with multiple brands.
- [Opera PMS only] - Custom services are now being pushed back on the date of delivery rather than on the check-in date. For multiple purchases, if the date of delivery is specified, the service will be pushed back each day rather than all services being pushed back on the check-in date.
- Room upgrades are not offered not only according to live availability but now Duve also automatically checks to ensure that the maximum number of guests in the reservation does not exceed the maximum number of guests allowed in the upgraded room.
- We've improved the SMS billing structure for properties with multiple brands so that you can view the brand name in the SMS billing reports
- We now have a 2-way integration with StayNTouch PMS
- Hosts can now configure check-out time frames to allow guests to easily select their estimated check-out time in the online check-out wizard. These can be configured in Setting>Check-out>'Check-out time'. For more information click here.
- We've added the mute actions to the reservation logs. Now in each reservation, you can see when a guest has been temporarily muted (for the specific reservation period), permanently muted, or unmuted.
- We’ve successfully completed our first integration with Opera Cloud via OHIP.
- Reservation Status is now available in the top right side panel of each guest’s summary in the Communication Hub
- Scanning a Digital Spot can now automatically trigger a PMS status change (specifically for Mews and Optima) and a pre-scheduled message to be sent from Duve. To set up: Settings>Communication>Pre-scheduled messages>When=Guest scans QR code
- Pushing Back Charges for Custom Products [Opera only] - When a custom product includes a price per night, Duve will now push back to Opera the charge per reservation day, rather than pushing back the total charge on the arrival date of the guest.
- We've significantly improved performance of the Tasks page including reducing the load-time and improving filter functionality
- We now support automated content translations in Czech
- Collect information from multiple guests during the online check-in process.
- In addition to our integration with Protel On-Premise, we now support the cloud-based integration, Protel Air, offering our customers more flexibility and better information sharing between their PMS and Duve.
- When setting up confirmation emails, hosts can now customize the icons and replace them with ones that are in sync with their brand. Additionally, hosts can customize subject lines for confirmation emails, either at the account-level, or at the brand-level, depending on the host's needs.
- Created a 2-way integration with Apaleo
- In an effort to further tablet support and to help our hoteliers easily collect more information from guests upon arrivals, we have now updated the pre-check-in column in the Tasks page to have an option to start the pre-check-in directly from there. Users can navigate to a specific reservation and either hit start to be redirected to the pre-check-in or click the mail icon to send an email with the link for users to complete the pre-check-in from their own devices.
- New filter: Limit pre-scheduled messages according to guests with sub-reservations
- Navigate to the tasks page to easily locate your guest and send them the pre-check-in or pre-check-out link with the click of a button
- Integration with Adyen - use Adyen for a number of transactions, including fast payment, payment for stay, upsells, and preauthorization for additional hotel holds.
- You can now connect to Oracle’s Opera PMS through a new connection type offered by Oracle - OHIP (Oracle Hospitality Integration Platform)
- New filter: Limit pre-scheduled messages according to days before check out
- Hotels with frequently returning guests can now mute communications for these guests so they will not receive repetitive messages from your property every time they stay by you. Navigate to a specific guest's profile within a reservation and choose to mute all automated communications so that they will not receive any pre-scheduled, check-in, or check-out messages. The mute period can be set either for the existing reservation or for the current and future reservations.
- Duve integrates with Nuki Smart Locks. By connecting Nuki to Duve, users can automatically share room access with their guests based on a specific reservation status, and they can also manually share the mobile keys, revoke them, or refresh them in just the click-of-a-button - allowing guests to easily unlock their rooms through the comfort of their mobile phones.
- Users can now fully manage mobile keys from the side panel of the Communication Hub. In just the click-of-a-button users can share or revoke mobile keys with their guests, refresh all key codes, and view which keys have been used to access rooms by which guests.
- Enable SSO login for enterprise accounts*. In the 'Advanced Settings' a user with 'Manager' permissions can now enable or enforce single sign-on (SSO) login. When enabled, users can enter their login credentials one time on a single page to access all of their SaaS applications, including Duve.
- Users with 'Manager' permissions can now choose if they want to enforce stronger security measures for other users in their account. By enabling 2-factor authentication, all account users will be required to authenticate their account each being able to access the system
- As we further our customization capabilities, we've now added custom conditions to our upsells, allowing our users to display upsell offerings to guests based on specific conditions that are set. As usual with custom conditions, if no conditions are set, the upsells will be displayed to all guests.
- Use shortcuts to streamline the check-in process. The 'Quick Actions' - available via the Communication Hub - shows users which steps of the pre check-in have or haven't been completed yet. Users simply click on the desired field, get redirected to the exact step that they want to edit, and complete the check-in process without having to go through the entire process.
- We've changed the navigation between the different pages in Duve with a collapsible menu bar in both Frontdesk and the Communication Hub. This new layout significantly expands the screen (especially on smaller screen sizes!), improving our hoteliers workflows. Test it out for yourself and see how the different windows in the Communication Hub can be comfortably used alongside each other by collapsing the menu instead of having it pinned to the side.
- We now support auto-translation to Korean and Norwegian
- In order to support group hotels with several sub-hotels within, we've created brands - so that all content can be managed either at the account-level (the group) or at the brand-level (specific branch within the group)
- Multi account support - improve the guest app setup and configuration that will support enhanced managing of several properties in a single Duve account.
- Created a one-way integration with Bookerville
- Add a custom condition to offer room upgrade discounts based on a specific membership club that your guests may be part of
- Each country has a different way of formatting currency, now the currency and number will be based on the guest language in the emails and based on the browser.
- In order to promise a personalized guest journeys we added 'custom questions' as a condition filter for the guest app and pre-scheduled messages - If a hotel has dropdown questions for a guest such as what is the occasion of your travel and a guest responds birthday - they can set a prescheduled message to say happy birthday to the guest after their check-in and offer them a discount on a spa package.
- Created a 2-way integration with Newhotel
- Limit the time until which guests can book an upsell.
- New filter - Pre-scheduled message limited by when key is released - Create a personalized message with room entrance instructions to be automatically sent once a key is released.
- During the pre-check-out process, guests are asked to share their departure time, offered any last upsell offerings or transportation services, and asked to leave a star rating for staff, cleanliness and overall in order to complete the pre-checkout. This ensures that any positive reviews are encouraged to leave reviews on the OTA site, while any poor reviews are prompted to share more information so that the host can try and fix the guest's experience before they leave.
- Hosts can now navigate to a conversation in the communication hub or in specific reservation in the reservations page to see which of their guests have already used their mobile keys to enter the room. This could significantly help hosts understand who has already accessed the room so that they can do an initial check-in to see if everything is okay for them.