The Connect & Sync Page in General Settings is where to connect your PMS or Channel Manager to your account in Duve. There can be more than one synced to the account (with nicknames to differentiate). A host can go to this page to add or replace a source, check the sync status or last sync, and to initiate a sync/full sync.
- A list showing the names of the PMS/Channel Managers that are connected to the account
- in parenthesis will show the source nickname if it applies to the Connection
- The date and time that the PMS was last synced to Duve
- Last sync time should be within the last 10-15 minutes
Last API Request
- Time that Duve sent information back to the PMS
- Only Available for 2 way integrations
- When the status is active the PMS is connected and syncing
Add or replace source
- All the instructions on how to add or replace a source
- Each source has set of unique instructions to connect including a step-by-step guide, the read-only and write permissions, and FAQ.
For more information on the synced source, click the arrow "➝"
- Includes information relating to the source and important information for connecting the source
- Any settings that can be enabled and disabled relating to the source will be found here
Sync Now/Full sync
- Used to manually sync the source
- Should only be done if necessary as it takes time and can back up the servers with information
What we sync
- Includes read only and write permissions for the individual PMS/Channel Manager which is connected
Note: Airbnb and Booking.com are no longer supported as a sync source
- Airbnb can be added with iCals